The Fiji bench is an astoundingly versatile piece of furniture. Use it to revolutionize your shower experience or bring its attractiveness and functionality to any other room in your house – even outdoors.
In the shower: This is not the same experience as sitting on a frigid tile bench covered with puddles of cold water. Teakwood is always warm and the narrow slats of our Fiji line ensure that water runs off without pooling. Sit down and relax in the shower after a long day – let the hot water soothe your muscles without having to stand on your aching feet. Sit on it to wash your feet or shave your legs; alternatively, stand and place one foot on it to do the same. Never again will you have to bend over or awkwardly try to balance on one leg. Use it to store your bath products without falling over like on the edge of the bathtub. (If with shelf) The lower shelf provides extra storage. If you are stiff, try using the lower shelf as a footrest for washing/shaving rather than the upper bench surface.
In other rooms, it can act as seating, a table, or even a shoe rack. It is suitable for use indoors or outdoors because teak is waterproof, weatherproof, and anti-bacterial. The golden-brown teak and smooth clean lines of the Fiji bench will fit in whether your style is more classic or modern.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 31 x 45 cm / 23.5 x 12 x 17.75 in
Weight: 9.2 Kg / 20.3 Lb
All of ARB Teak & Specialties products are:
* Made using teak sourced from responsibly managed Indonesian plantations
* Finely crafted using only natural grade A quality teak
* Smooth with round edges, never splinter over time
* 100% natural, high in teak oil, chemical-free
* Good for your skin, anti-bacterial and resistant to decay
* Eco-friendly, low maintenance, only need to be scrubbed to remove dirt
* Fully assembled, anti-slip and designed to last a lifetime
* Suitable for indoors, outdoors and in wet environments
* For residential or commercial applications
* Protected with a 2-year limited warranty
* Made from solid wood, crafted using mortice and tenon joints
* Ideal for use in the shower, steam room, spa and sauna
* Resistant to rain and snow
DO NOT APPLY/USE OIL